Family to Family
NAMI Family to Family is a free, 12-week course for family members and caregivers of individuals with mental illness.
The course teaches the knowledge and skills that family members need to cope more effectively.
Participants of the program can expect the following:
- Interact with other family members in a confidential setting.
- Gain understanding into how mental illness affects your relative
- Take an eye-opening look inside some of today’s current brain research related to mental illness
- Insight on how families can become advocates for better treatment for their relatives
- Learn about the medication issues involved in mental illness and the latest treatment options.
- Acquire skills to cope with worry and stress; learn to focus on care for you as well as your loved ones.
For more information, call: